Why Should Invest in Conscient Hines Elevate?
Investment in Gurgaon real estate is turning out to be a lucrative decision as it promises high return over investment and then to be a part of futuristic development to meet a modish lifestyle which is crammed with modern services, green ambience and robust security system.
Invest in Conscient Hines Elevate
And Gurgaon real estate is booming where the builders are leaving no stone unturned to put forward smart homes that hold an international lifestyle and its demand directly escalates the real estate market in Gurgaon.
Now the builder Conscient Infrastructure with 40 years of experience in the real estate market (30+ projects, 11,000 homes delivered, 6,000,000 sq. ft development and more to hold strong niche) unveil its new residential project “Conscient Hines Elevate Gurgaon” designed by the renowned Spanish architect, Ricardo Bofill to outline Gurgaon’s premium property.
CONSCIENT ELEVATE HINES GURGAON - 7 REASONS THAT PROMISES HIGH (ROI)
1. CONCEPTUALIZED BY SPANISH ARCHITECT
This new housing project is designed with the futuristic idea by Ricardo Bofill the known Spanish Architect that unveils the new concept where it brings wide access to space where its international touch, smart technology, impressive designs and quality construction collectively uplifts the beauty and value of the project.
2. FIRST EVER EUROPEAN STYLE SOCIAL CLUB
This surely justifies the worth of the property where it leaves to stone unturned to bring its exclusive feature inside which surely has no match with others. And apart from this clubhouse, the site is bustled with an active clubhouse along with a resort pool and temperature controlled pool and then more for an active lifestyle. After the sedentary day, you can indulge yourself in different activities that include a playground, sports hub, jogging track, gym and more to go for.
3. GRAND SIZE HOME
This 7.78 acres of the project adds capacious apartments 3 & 4 BHK in different sizes 2095-3395 Sq ft. both the units are based on the futuristic plan to get its core access and have a cream of the crop living that never levels to bring privacy, comfort, luxury and ease.
And with total 5 towers and 556 apartments, it brings all likeminded families together to give them the roomy living space with alluring design and class.
4. EVERYTHING FOR YOU
Conscient Hines Elevate project adds robust security system for a fret life lifestyle, its vehicular free surface for an interrupted walk all around, car parking space with complete safety, 24*7 power and water back up and more to provide everything that in return keeps you content throughout the time.
5. GO GREEN
The major area is covered with the greenery to create a breathable and pollutant free ambience and for this, the site is beautifully placed with a seasonal plantation, series of trees, air purifying plants and more to collectively improve the air quality index.
6. WITH EASE OF PAYMENT
Its 30:30:40 payment plan gives you ease in your payment where this bifurcation let you pay the amount with 30 per cent now and the rest 70 per cent later. This way buyers can reach this premium property and book their unit soon with more discounts.
7. LOCATION WITH HIGH CONVENIENCE
Conscient Hines Elevate project is part of sector 59, Gurgaon that further connect from Golf Course Road and Golf Course Extension Road. And sector 59 embrace the top notch properties of Gurgaon that makes it the popular sector of Gurgaon.
- The site gives you an easy drive to the Delhi border and IGI Airport
- MG Road one of the exclusive roads is 13 Km away
- Rapid metro and other transportation facilities to comfort you
- The local area is filled with civic ancillaries and basic facilities
- IREO and Singaporean IT park specialist Ascendas working on 20 million sq ft office space to cultivate new job opportunities
- DLF Cyber City and DLF Cyber Park both are approachable from sector 59, Gurugram
- Gurgaon is known as the biggest financial and technology hub to open up the grand platform for jobs
- More robust developments to create better living
Everything in the project holds the reason for its appreciation in no time where a place like Gurgaon which is a dream hub to work and now with the high rising societies to level up the living collectively offers its benefits to its buyers. And with the lucrative decision one can obtain heaps of investment benefits where property like Conscient Hines Elevate Gurgaon lives up to all the expectations of the new generation that believes in a smart investment to incorporate growth and success.